After reading Rachel’s post about the grossest thing you do in your car, I couldn’t come up with anything. Then, promptly after, I got in my car and sat the banana that I was eating in the seat. This is pretty gross considering I only drive demos and I am unaware of the butts that have previously sat in the seat. I probably have a disease now.
atothetee asked: Once you get this, share five random facts about yourself. Then pass it on to ten of your favorite followers.
Ooh, thanks! Don’t think I’ve never done one of these before.
1. I’m closer in age to my step children than my husband.
2. I love grocery shopping. I’m an borderline, organized food hoarder. We could probably eat for six months without going to store.
3. I’ve only met one tumblr so far, Jeremy, theopenroad1978. We live in the same town and never see each other. He is the bees knees!
4. I recently started juicing again and all of my bras are too big. The only good thing is that I will save money because I’ll get to shop in the little girls section.
5. My husband and I have a goal of retiring and moving to another country in 5 years.
I made a new friend in the neighborhood and 6 made friends with her kids and they’re moving this weekend.
Our class is in need of 5 individual portable CD players. We will use these in our daily 5 center rotations. The students will have the opportunity to listen to books on CD. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
in an email from 6’s teacher
Really? School just started and we have already done a cookie dough fundraiser, bought jars and jars and jars of peanut butter to donate, helped buy extra classroom supplies, AND I had to buy some of 6’s supplies twice because they were somehow lost. There’s no telling how many more fundraisers the school will have that we will HAVE to participate in because of all the cool prizes they entice the kids with. Now you want us to buy a fucking CD player? Not gonna happen. Do you even think that she has thought about 5 CD players going on at once. The thought makes me want to jump off a bridge. Happy Monday!!!