Can anyone recommend a different brand of contacts besides Acuvue? My prescription has changed and they make every power except -6.75.
Also, who has gotten/getting a flu shot? I never get one and there are more than the average of people in my age range and in my state dying from some type of flu. So, of course I have been coughing and contested for a few days and the media has me convinced that the end is near. Is it too late?!
Sorry for the most boring post ever and if I have any typos. I only have one contact in.
A woman just came in at work and said I look like Kim Kardashian.
She also said she cut up her ex husband like a pork chop so, she may have a few issues.
After reading Rachel’s post about the grossest thing you do in your car, I couldn’t come up with anything. Then, promptly after, I got in my car and sat the banana that I was eating in the seat. This is pretty gross considering I only drive demos and I am unaware of the butts that have previously sat in the seat. I probably have a disease now.
rhetoricallydomestic asked: Once you get this, share five random facts about yourself. Then pass it on to ten of your favorite followers.
Ooh, thanks! Don’t think I’ve never done one of these before.
1. I’m closer in age to my step children than my husband.
2. I love grocery shopping. I’m an borderline, organized food hoarder. We could probably eat for six months without going to store.
3. I’ve only met one tumblr so far, Jeremy, theopenroad1978. We live in the same town and never see each other. He is the bees knees!
4. I recently started juicing again and all of my bras are too big. The only good thing is that I will save money because I’ll get to shop in the little girls section.
5. My husband and I have a goal of retiring and moving to another country in 5 years.